These independent living communities feature a range for care options from simple assistance to skilled care in a community environment.
Social activities, meals, and transportation are provided. Large entrance fees and monthly fees are required.
Simply because your parent is a senior doesn't mean he/she can't live a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle.
Retirement communities encourage seniors to stay active and involved while giving them access to care and services that keep them comfortable and independent.
• Active senior lifestyles
• Individual apartment living
• Community dining areas
• Meals and housekeeping services included
• Transportation to doctor's appointments, shopping, and other errands
• Social trips
• 24 hour emergency staff on call
• Personal care and daily living tasks available for an additional monthly fee
Choosing the right senior housing option for your aging loved one is critical to their health, happiness, and ability to enjoy the lifestyle they desire. Call us today to schedule your appointment and receive FREE, fully personalized services to guide you to the right decision.