Senior residential board and care homes offer:
• Small, residential care homes
• Licensed by the state board of Community Care Licensing
• May accept non-ambulatory or incontinent patients, or those suffering from dementia
• Includes amenities such as meals, activities, personal care, transportation services, and emergency care
If your senior has Alzheimer's disease or dementia it is important to find a housing option that provides the right level of care.
• Located in a special wing or standalone facility
• Specializes in care and treatment of seniors with dementia and Alzheimer's
• Secured units to prevent dangerous wandering
• 24 hour specialized care
• Level of independence
• Personal care needs
• Emergency medical care needs
• Social involvement and activity needs
• Any specialized needs, including Alzheimer's disease and dementia
You will never have to pay for our services. We work directly with the various vendors and homes in our network to find safe, comfortable, high quality housing for seniors. In exchange, the vendors pay us a referral fee.