You know that your mother, father, or other aging loved one needs special care. Whether it is management of an illness, care for a chronic injury, or other care, getting this attention is essential.
If you aren't comfortable with the person caring for your loved one, let us help you find the right option so both of you feel better.
Medical care needs are common for seniors. If your senior needs specialized care for medical challenges or disease management, a nursing home may be the right option for her.
Also called convalescent hospitals, these homes provide ongoing care in a comfortable environment.
• 24 hour skilled nursing care
• Licensed by the State Department of Health Services
• Staffed by licensed, trained professionals including registered nurses, licensed vocational nurses, and certified nursing assistants
• May be certified for Medicare or Medicaid coverage
• May offer occupational, speech, and physical rehabilitation services
Every senior is different, and choosing the right housing style is important to encouraging a happy, healthy life. Meet with us for a personalized evaluation and FREE referral services to help you choose the housing style that is ideal for your loved one.